Contact & Location
LOCATION & CONTACT INFORMATION
Location: Camp Alandale is located in the San Bernardino National Forest in the Barton Flats area near Angelus Oaks, CA. Our office is still located five miles from Idyllwild, CA in the San Jacinto Mountains.
Camp Facility Physical Address: 42193 Santa Ana River Rd., Angelus Oaks, CA 92305
Office Physical Address: 54159 South Circle Dr., Idyllwild, CA 92549
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 35, Idyllwild, CA 92549-0035
Staff: Meet the Staff
DIRECTIONS TO CAMP FACILITY
For directions to the camp facility click the map and enter your address for custom directions.
- Head east on CA-38 from Redlands or Yucaipa (17.8 mi from Mill Creek Ranger Station to Glass Rd.)
- Turn left onto Glass Rd. (2.2 mi from top of Glass Rd. to Seven Oaks Rd.)
- You are close when you pass under a bridge that crosses over the highway.
- Turn right onto Seven Oaks Rd. (2 mi from Seven Oaks Rd. to Camp Alandale entrance)
- Look for Camp Alandale signs.
- Please park in the designated parking area.
Insurance: The camp is covered by liability insurance, sickness and accident insurance, and auto insurance:
- Liability Insurance: Church & Casualty Insurance Agency Inc. Policy No. 0315938-02
- Sickness & Accident Insurance: Church & Casualty Insurance Agency Inc. Policy No. 0315938-02
- Auto Insurance: Church & Casualty Insurance Agency Inc. Policy No. 0315938-09
Camp Alandale is a Christian camp that focuses on the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are not affiliated with any church or denomination.