LOCATION & CONTACT INFORMATION
Location: Camp Alandale is located in the San Bernardino National Forest in the Barton Flats area near Angelus Oaks, CA.
Camp Facility Physical Address: 42193 Santa Ana River Rd, Angelus Oaks, CA 92305
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 35, Idyllwild, CA 92549-0035
Staff: Meet the Staff
DIRECTIONS TO CAMP FACILITY
For directions to the Camp Alandale click "directions to Camp Alandale" button above
- Head east on CA-38 from Redlands or Yucaipa (17.8 mi from Mill Creek Ranger Station to Glass Rd.)
- Turn left onto Glass Rd. (2.2 mi from top of Glass Rd. to Seven Oaks Rd.)
- You are close when you pass under a bridge that crosses over the highway.
- Turn right onto Seven Oaks Rd. (2 mi from Seven Oaks Rd. to Camp Alandale entrance)
- Look for Camp Alandale signs.
- Please park in the designated parking area.
Insurance: The camp is covered by liability insurance, sickness and accident insurance, and auto insurance:
- Liability Insurance: Church & Casualty Insurance Agency Inc. Policy No. 0315938-02
- Sickness & Accident Insurance: Church & Casualty Insurance Agency Inc. Policy No. 0315938-02
- Auto Insurance: Church & Casualty Insurance Agency Inc. Policy No. 0315938-09
Camp Alandale is a Christian camp that focuses on the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are not affiliated with any church or denomination.