You can give the gift of hope and healing to an abused child.
Camp Alandale is free for our campers and is covered 100% by donations. The cost to bring one child to both summer and winter camp each year is $360. Your monthly donation of $30 or more, or one-time donation of any amount, make it possible for more children to attend camp each year. We do not accept any state funding, so that we can freely share the Gospel of Jesus Christ without any restrictions. This ministry is made possible by the support of individuals, churches, foundations, and companies.
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION
If you are interested in donating to camp, you can give in several ways: Click HERE to sponsor campers securely and conveniently online. If you prefer to donate more generally to support camp programs and operations, or if you would like to specifically designate your gift, please click the DONATE NOW button. You may also write a check made payable to "Camp Alandale" and mail it to: P.O. Box 35, Idyllwild, CA 92549-0035. You will receive a receipt for your donation via email and/or mail.
HELP MEET CAMP ALANDALE'S NEEDS
Perhaps you desire to give to camp by purchasing specific items or volunteering for one of our teams (prayer, work crews, gift drive, etc.). Email the Camp Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you'd like to contribute.
GENERAL GIVING INFORMATION
- General Fund: Covers the cost of the Camp Program Operations, the salaries of the staff, and the operation of the Camp Office.
- Projects: Covers the cost of permits and supplies for building and improvement projects on camp properties.
- Recruiting: Covers the cost to recruit and train new Camp Director Couples and other staff for the expansion of Camp Alandale into other counties.
The financial policies of Camp Alandale have the primary purpose of glorifying God. He has given us everything for this ministry and will sustain it until He sees fit. All of our money is first and foremost His, but we are privileged to manage it. Our guiding principal is to view God's provision as an indication that He approves our projects. Consequently, we will spend within our means and raise the funds needed for Board approved projects.
ABOUT YOUR DONATION
Camp Alandale is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation, incorporated in the State of California in 1980. All gifts are tax deductible and greatly appreciated. All gifts are receipted within the month received, usually within 10 days. A year-end donation receipt is provided by Camp Alandale in January.
Camp Alandale is a member in good-standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). Membership in ECFA is tangible evidence to our donors that Camp Alandale is complying with the highest standards of Christian ethics in its governance, fundraising, and financial accounting and reporting. ECFA was founded in 1979 to help ensure the integrity of Christ-centered organizations that are qualified for nonprofit, tax-exempt status. Today, over 1,200 Christian organizations submit to the annual evaluation and approval process established by ECFA - resulting in a powerful collective testimony of accountability before God and man.
At Camp Alandale we are committed to the highest level of integrity and openness in our relationship with supporters like you. You deserve nothing less.
- We commit to never sell, rent, or make available your name, personal information, or information related to your gift.
- We commit to having our finances audited annually by a Certified Public Accountant and to make our Audited Financial Statements available to anyone who requests them.
- We commit to be in compliance with federal, state, and municipal laws.
- We commit to honor all designated gifts and to use those funds only for the purpose designated, with the exception of preferences for individuals which we complete control and administration over.
- We commit to making appeals for funds that are truthful and accurate to the very best of our knowledge and to never use high-pressure tactics to solicit support.
- We commit to a continued membership in the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) to display our desire for the highest level of financial integrity. Membership in ECFA is tangible evidence to our donors that Camp Alandale is complying with the highest standards of Christian ethics in its governance, fundraising, and financial accounting and reporting.
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact Information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address
- Payment Information: credit card number, expiration date, and billing information
- Marketing Information: how you heard about Camp Alandale
- Information You Wish to Share: questions, comments, suggestions and your request to receive camp mailings and newsletters
USE OF INFORMATION
Camp Alandale uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on the ministry of Camp Alandale. Credit card numbers are used only for donation and/or payment processing, and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested. We take seriously each recommendation on how to improve communication.
NO SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Camp Alandale will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our supporters will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Camp Alandale and only to further our ministry activities and purposes.