Apply To Be a Jr. Counselor
Junior Counselor(JC) applications are accepted all year long.
2020 JC TRAININGS:
We accept Junior Counselor applications all year long. Applications are processed only during the fall and spring for the upcoming summer. You can download the application below.
All Junior Counselors who are 18 years old or older must have a Background Check completed. If you are 18 years old or older and have not completed a Background Check yet, please download the form below and send it in to be processed.
What to expect:
1. Send in Application
2. In person interview
3. Process references provided
4. Run Background check(if over 18)
5. Attend JC training(Mandatory before coming as a JC)
6. Sign up for camps
-JUNIOR COUNSELOR APPLICATION-
- BACKGROUND CHECK AUTHORIZATION (18 years of age and older)
- HAZARDOUS MATERIAL FORM
Mail: Camp Alandale, PO Box 35, Idyllwild, CA 92549-0035.
PLEASE NOTE: Instructions for Downloading or Printing
- Make sure your web browser is the most current version. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Click the appropriate PDF.
- The link will open in a new window powered by Google Docs.
- For fillable PDF forms, you can't fill them out until you download them.
- Click "File" and then select "Download" or click the "Download" or "Print" icon on the top left hand side of the window.
- Once you have downloaded the file, we recommend using Adobe Reader to view and fill-in your application.
- To download the most current version of Adobe Reader go here.